Black bat, you know what dat’s for! #batman
Me and my brother @estan247 rehearsing for our performance at the #VCUarts Graduation 12pm tomorrow in the Greater Richmond Convention Center! See you there! #classof2013 #LetsGoVCU #art #poetry #violin #inspiration (at Rhoads Hall)
“Lord, forgive us our student loan debts, as we forgive our pre(debt)ors.”
This poem is dedicated to the Senior Class of 2013 and all college grads.
- Go to the writing center; great advice awaits.
- Get good critiques from people who don’t give a fuck about your feelings.
- Have a group to write with.
- Read shit that’s not poetry sometimes. Explore different genres
- Experiment, and often.
- “A poem is never finished, only abandoned”.
- Revisit old…
#VCU Poetry Slam Team. Class of 2013. 3rd in the Nation. And the drum keeps beating… @joshbraunstein1 @_ispeakstanzas @bee_autofocusphoto @tejanthomas #StartedFromNahuatlNowWeHere
VCU students Eric Stanley and Rob Gibsun perform their creative piece, “Untitled Visions.”